Upscale and Affordable - Casual, Comfortable Charm. Centrally located to everything! A cozy retreat of three Individual upscale Cottages, the beautiful Hillside House, and four Deluxe Kitchenette Rooms or Suites– All beautifully decorated and themed, and perfect for your Private Getaway, Family Reunion, or Church Retreat! All carefully crafted and maintained to your High Standards.
Please Note: All interiors are Strictly Non-Smoking!
At Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn I want to ensure that your stay in Clayton is relaxed and comfortable. I proudly offer:
- Beautiful and Affordable 1 or 2 Bedroom Cottages or Individual Kitchenette Motel Rooms as well as my lovely 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Hillside House.
- Rooms are 1 night minimum stay, and Cottages & Hillside House are 2 night minimum stay.
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Cherry tree lined sidewalks for just a 12 minute walk into town.
- Late check-in's accepted (with prior reservation).
- Free high speed Wireless Internet in all Cottages & Rooms, and Hillside House.
- All interiors are Strictly Non-Smoking. Sorry, no pets.
- Perfect for private getaways, family reunions, church retreats!
Click here to read about what people are saying about our Cottages and Kitchenette Rooms.
Hi, I'm Frank Lastra, Owner/Innkeeper of Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn. April 2013 began my 13th year of welcoming and serving my guests in a friendly downhome manner. Check out the photos - all the interior remodeling I did by hand myself! If you're tired of the impersonal chain style hotels and want to experience lodging the way it used to be, I hope you will consider a stay with me. I operate the property by myself, and try my best to provide comfortable & friendly lodging for my guests. I'd like you to think of Mountain Aire as your home away from home!
I'll do my best to make you feel comfortable, at ease, and ready to enjoy your time here in our beautiful mountains. The beauty of God's creation is so evident in these northeast Georgia mountains, and I'll be happy to direct you to some of the lakes, rivers, waterfalls, or trails, as well as activities such as fishing, hunting, rafting, canoeing, golfing, boating, dining or shopping! There are plenty of nice small towns nearby as well, and Clayton is a perfect 'central jump off point' to do some day trips to see them. Come see what keeps my guests coming back year after year to The Mountain Aire in Clayton for 'casual comfortable charm' in vacation rentals! Blessings! Frank. :)